Skip to content
- American Black Walnut / Black Hand Dyed Ash Power Ply
- Highland Core - Our highest-end core, made from a blend of estate grown Poplar and Paulownia to provide the light-weight performance ideal for backcountry and pow.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Tapered Tail
- Carbon A-Frame Board Reinforcement - A carbon fiber insert from the contact points to the inserts. Creates structural a-frames for improved torsional performance in the steeps and at speed, without negatively affecting high speed turn initiation.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Knucklehead Tip Profile - Peak to parking lot with extra punch for powder.
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here