Skip to content
- Inlaid Powerply Stringer
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent
- FSC Certified Double Barrel Core – Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running down the center of the board for added longitudinal pop and unmatched board control.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- 2 cm Tapered Tail – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking
- Cross Vector Netting - Our newly developed Carbon Vector Net reinforcements create evenly distributed torsional power and accellerated response from tip to tail.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’skey values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.