Arbor Snowboards: Three Year Warranty
Arbor Snowboards Full Warranty Policy:
Arbor Snowboards, Inc. (“Arbor”) warrants the original retail purchaser that the Arbor snowboard is free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. If the Arbor snowboard is found to be defective, in the judgment of Arbor, in its sole discretion, Arbor’s only responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective Arbor snowboard. The Warranty Registration Card should be completed and returned within ten (10) days of the purchase of the Arbor Snowboard. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty applies only to Arbor snowboards purchased from authorized snowboard dealers.
- This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only for the original retail purchaser. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a proof of purchase, which clearly identifies the dealer.
- All products returned to Arbor for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, which can be given over the phone. For authorization: call 310.577.1120 or email email@example.com
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage that is impact related, including damage from rocks and other obstacles.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- Damage to the top of the board caused by the bindings or other foreign material.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or thread locking adhesives.
- Minor or cosmetic cracks or chips in the top sheet.
- Normal wear and tear.
- This warranty is void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the Arbor snowboard that is not specifically approved in writing by Arbor.
- Repaired or replaced Arbor snowboards are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
All warranties implied under any applicable law, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby expressly disclaimed. All warranties, written, oral, or implied, are expressly limited to the period and term of this warranty. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any and all other warranties of any nature. The laws of some regions require different or longer terms for warranties, or prohibit certain disclaimers or limitations of warranties. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state, country to country, region to region.
WARRANTY: SNOWBOARDING CAN BE A HAZARDOUS ACTIVITY. SNOWBOARDING EQUIPMENT EMPLOYS A NON-RELEASE BINDING SYSTEM, WHICH DOES NOT RELEASE EVEN UPON IMPACT. USE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURIES TO ANY AND ALL PARTS OF THE USER’S BODY. THE USER SHOULD RECEIVE INSTRUCTION FROM A QUALIFIED SNOWBOARDING INSTRUCTOR BEFORE USING THIS EQUIPMENT. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED BY MINORS ONLY WITH DIRECT SUPERVISION AND CONSENT OF PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS. NEITHER THE SELLER NOR THE MANUFACTURER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGES, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT.
Arbor Skateboards: Two Year Warranty
Arbor Skateboards is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase. This applies only to the original owner and must be accompanied by the original sales receipt as proof of purchase. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from impact, misuse, abuse, accident, negligence or normal wear and tear. If your skateboard is found to be defective in workmanship or materials we will, at our discretion, repair or replace the defective part. Complete skateboards won’t be replaced. This guarantee covers the replacement of defective parts only.
This Warranty Does NOT Cover:
Normal wear and tear in the form of:
- Tail or nose wear from dragging your Arbor Skateboard
- Damage due to impact on curbs or other objects
- Damage from extreme temperature changes, water, or moisture
- Warping as a result of exposure to heat, snow, rain, or immersion in water
- Edges chipping or cracks from impact to foreign objects
- Minor differences in symmetry (our skateboards are crafted by hand!)
- Stress cracks in the surface plies that are not deemed to be defects and do not affect the structural integrity of your Arbor Skateboard
Breaks due to:
- User error in assembly of your Arbor Skateboard or components
- High impact tricks
- Any sort of intentional breakage
- Physically modifying your skateboard (chopping, redrilling, etc.)
- Factory seconds
- Damage during shipping process (this responsibility lies with the carrier)
- Grip tape replacement or repair (though we are happy to point you in the right direction)
- Boards bought second hand
How Do You Start The Process?
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line
- WARRANTY – [your name]
- Your e-mail should include answers to ALL of the following questions
- What is your name and where do you live?
- What board do you have?
- Where did you buy the board?
- How do you typically ride your skateboard?
- Where is the damage located?
- When did you notice the damage and how did it occur?
- Your e-mail should also include clear photos of the following areas
- Nose and tail
- Top and bottom
- Both sides
- Close up photos of the damaged area from angles that will help us to analyze the damage
- A photo or scan of your purchase receipt
What Can You Expect In This Process?
- Expect to be met by one of our knowledgeable and friendly staff members.
- Expect your claim to be evaluated personally on a claim to claim basis.
- If it looks to be a manufacturer’s defect, you will be issued a Return Authorization number and asked to send the board in for a physical examination.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs to Arbor Skateboards, we will cover return shipping.
We want you to be stoked on your Arbor Skateboard and will work within all options available to us to make sure you are happy!